Download Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening
solutions) | Free Software Cracked available for instant download
Our cracked program for Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) cracked +
crack – key – serial – license download working on Windows and Mac.
Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) Cracked with [crack key,serial,license] for Pc & Mac
We have a great offer for you forever : The Live Time Best Deal! 100 % Secure and Satisfaction 100% guaranteed.
The only thing to do is to register and your have the best downloading experience.
We are here for you and we make public The Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) Full Software cracked download for all our users ,to be satisfy with our verified cracks and tested cracked software .
The only thing you have to do it yourself is download Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) full software cracked, run it and intall the software.
What’s New in Stardraw Design 7.1
Stardraw Design 7.1 builds on the great success of the original leading design/documentation application, and adds a host of new features and enhancements, all of which have been developed in response to suggestions and requests from users in the field, in many different markets, across 83 countries worldwide.
In Block and Pictorial Schematic drawings use the Cable Bridges button to toggle Bridges indicating that crossing Cables are not connected. Bridging is a document-wide mode that automatically adds Bridges to Cables that cross other Cables.
Cable Bridges are dynamic, automatically re-drawing if Cables change their positions. The styling of Bridges is parameter-driven and the Document Properties Grid allows you to set various properties for your Bridges:
- Cable Bridging Enabled: True = On, False = Off. This value mirrors the state of the Bridges button in the toolbar and defines whether Bridges are On or Off.
- Coalesce Length: defines the distance between Bridges at and below which adjacent Bridges will be joined to create one, large bridge. If you do not want Bridges to join up with each other (‘coalesce’) set the value to 0. The default value is 2.5mm, corresponding to the default distance between gridpoints in Block Schematic and Pictorial Schematic drawings.
- Diameter: defines the diameter of the circle that the Bridge is based on. The default value is 2.5mm, corresponding to the default distance between gridpoints in Block Schematic and Pictorial Schematic drawings.
- Direction: with values of Horizontal and Vertical, use this property to choose whether Bridges are inserted into the Horizontal or Vertical segments of crossing Cables. Default value is Horizontal.
- Orientation: with values of Over and Under, use this property to choose the orientation of Bridges. Default value is Over.
- Style: use Style to define the appearance of the Bridge. ‘Bridge’ creates a semi-circular ‘hump-backed’ bridge and ‘Gap’ creates a small break in the crossing cable. Default value is Bridge.
New Printing Capabilities
The Print user interface has undergone a massive transformation with huge productivity gains, particularly in projects with multiple drawing tabs.
- Batch printing: choose one, some or all drawings in a project to be printed. A huge timesaver compared to accessing print settings and options individually, drawing by drawing.
- Fit to Pages: define how many pages to print across; automatically scales and tiles the drawing to the appropriate number of pages. Great if you need to output drawings requiring a large paper size but you only have access to a small format (e.g. A4 / Letter) printer.
- Print Area: define a distinct area in a drawing to print, ignoring all the rest. Ideal for outputting details from larger drawings.
- Monochrome: print in black and white only.
- Quick Preview: super-fast integrated print preview.
- One-Stop Interface: access and control everything about printing for all of the drawings in your project from a single, simple yet powerful and flexible interface.
Enhanced Text Mode
Feedback from the user community suggested that in some cases the text within symbls, particularly IO labels, quickly became illegible in medium- and larger sized drawings.
The new Enhanced Text Mode option increases the size of IO labels by 25%, greatly improving legibility of symbol text. The increase is applied when symbols are added into to drawing, or if existing symbols in a drawing contain smaller text.
This new mode is active in new drawings by default but can be disabled via the View menu.
For drawings created without Enhanced Text, e.g. if they were created before the introduction of this feature, Enhanced Text can be turned on, but note that this is a one-way operation; unchecking Enhanced Text Mode does not return text to its previous size: if you wish to do this just use Undo.
Updated DWG / DXF Support
DWG and DXF import / export filters have been updated to support the 2013 (and therefore 2014 and 2015) file format.
Thanks to Stardraw’s recognition as an Authorized AutoDESK Developer, with Stardraw Design 7.1 you can read, write and edit DWG files from r12, 2000, and all versions up to the latest format, 2013, without owning or using AutoCAD, and guarantee the the highest levels of compatibility and fidelity through the import/export process.
Bind Attribute Values to Text / Attribute Formatting
Text in User Defined Product (UDP) symbols can now be tied to any Attribute This means that UDP symbols can display custom data values and your drawings will automatically update when those Attribute values change, using a technique similar to the text substitution employed in Title Blocks.
In your UDP symbol simply add text of the format [AttributeName] and, when the symbol is inserted into a drawing, that text will display the value of the Attribute for that Product Instance. For example, the UDP symbol on the left will display the value of the Room attribute when it’s in a drawing, as on the right, where Room = Foyer.
|In Symbol Editor||In Drawing|
Attribute values can be taken from the Product that the symbol represents, or the Drawing (Document) it appears in, or the Project to which the Product belongs. Simply change the formatting of the text to link to the different data providers:
- To link to Product attributes use [AttributeName], e.g. [Room]
- To link to Drawing attributes use [“Document” + AttributeName], e.g. [DocumentDrawing Number]
- To link to Project attributes use [“Project” + AttributeName], e.g. [ProjectReference]
If the linked Attribute has no value, the text field will be empty when the Symbol is inserted into a drawing.
The Stardraw Design 7.1 update also adds Formatting to Attributes. This means that an Attribute with a simple value, e.g. 1234, can display with formatting, e.g. “$1,234.00”. Attribute formatting is defined using Tools | Personalization in theProduct Attributes and Settings tabs: doubleclick on an Attribute name to define its format. Formatting follows the same syntax as number formatting in Excel.
A toggle switch in the View menu allows you to show or hide Stubs; the cyan lines on Block and Pictorial Schematic symbols that represent inputs and outputs. This is a much-requested feature that allows you to conceal unused – in fact, all – IO stubs in a single, document-wide action. The stubs are still there, and can be turned back on, but concealing them often helps to make a drawing look neater and improve legibility.
Drawing Tab Management
It is now possible to re-order the drawing tabs in your project. Rightclick on the current drawing tab and choose Tab Order to display the Drawing Tab Order dialog.
Using this dialog you can:
- Move drawings up/down the display order.
- Automatically arrange drawing tabs Alphabetically.
- Reverse the current order.
- Restore the display order to its default, i.e. the order in which drawings were created.
- Rename any drawing tab.
Align Symbol to Grid
When your selection contains one or more symbols a new function is available in theArrange menu. Align to Grid | Origins will move any symbols that are off the grid so that their Insertion Point (Origin) is on the nearest grid point (or the nearest Snap point, if Number of Snaps >1).
This function is a huge time- and labor-saver in those circumstances where symbols have been moved off the grid unintentionally – which makes it hard to line up and connect to symbols – for example by working with Snap to Grid off.
Use of Arrange | Align to Grid | Origins will also turn Snap to Grid on since it is assumed that you want to work accurately, relative to the grid. This should help to prevent the unintentional moving of symbols off the grid, thus avoiding the problem that Arrange | Align to Grid | Origins has been designed to solve.
The origin (0,0) is the co-ordinate in a symbol that sits on the cursor when you drag that symbol into a drawing. With this update the location of the Origin is displayed by default in Symbol Edit mode and can be toggled off and on by checking View | Display Origin. The origin is marked by a blue cross which maintains a constant size, regardless of your zoom on the document.
By displaying the origin it is now very easy to change the insertion point for any UDP symbol; simply move the symbol so that it sits in the correct location relative to the origin, which will be the point that sits exactly on the cursor when you drag the symbol in to a drawing.
Note that the origin is treated as the insertion point if it falls within the extents of the symbol. The symbol’s extents can be thought of as the rectangle that encloses all the objects in that symbol. If the origin is outside of the symbol extents, the insertion point will be re-calculated to be the center of the symbol. This is a safeguard in case the origin is a very long way outside the symbol which might mean that the symbol cannot be seen when dragged into a drawing since it could be dropped outside of the current view.
Cable Preset Menu Preview
The Cable Preset menu now includes a useful preview of each Cable Preset that has been defined.
The preview indicates Line Color, Line Style (solid, dash-dot etc.), Line Width and Arrowheads.
Cable Preset previews help both to select a preset and identify which cables in your drawing are based on what Cable Preset.
Enhancements to the Products view
1. The toolbar buttons for Cut, Copy and Paste are now active and functional when in the Products view. This update also supports shortcuts for Cut (Ctrl+X), Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V). This makes it very easy to remove or make duplicates of Products that are already in your project, including all of their Attribute values – a real timesaver.
2. The Products view can now be sorted by any column, making it easier to find and manage products and their Attributes.
3. Drawing columns in the Products view have been rationalized and enhanced with new UI making it easier to identify what Products and Symbols are in which drawing:
- There is now a column for each drawing in the Project. Click on the symbol icon in that column to go to that drawing and select that symbol.
- : the symbol is present in the drawing.
- : a symbol is available but not present in the drawing.
- : no symbol is available for this drawing type.
New Symbol Libraries for Plan View
Users with the Plan View module can now benefit from 2 important new symbol collections:
Lighting Symbols: we’re pleased to make available all symbols from Stardraw Lighting 2D. This library contains over 11,000 symbols of lighting fixtures, truss and miscellaneous stage lighting products making Stardraw Design 7 with Plan View the ideal replacement for Stardraw Lighting 2D 2007.
SIA Security Symbols: this library contains 845 symbols defined in and conforming to the Security Industry Association standard SIA AG-01-1995.12 (R2000.03). With these symbols Stardraw Design 7 users have a new resource for the creation of Plan View layouts that include industry standard symbolic representations of security, surveillance, access control and associated products.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
As well as new features and symbol libraries, the 7.1 release also includes a number of fixes:
- Fix to behavior when hitting Escape while using a drawing tool: this may have initiated Marquee Selection mode but now returns the user to the standard Selection cursor.
- Improved behavior when proportionally resizing images (Shift+drag of image corner handle).
- Improvements to caching, upload and communications error detection when synchronizing user-defined Cable Presets.
- Adds support for Shell Open (doubleclick) of legacy .S01 files.
- Performance improvement on application startup.
- Fix to several bugs that might cause an exception when following multiple Undos with multiple Redos.
- Performance improvement when creating UDPs in projects with many drawing tabs.
- Fix to redraw behavior when resizing the corner radius of rounded rectangles.
- View changes, e.g. swapping from Front View to Rear View, now support undo/redo.
After installing the Software , copy the crack from the Crack folder and paste it to the folder installation.
After that run it and use it.Enjoy your visit here and do not hesitate to search another cracked programs or apps for you.
Please enjoy your visit here and do not hesitate to search another cracked programs or apps for you. Share it to your friends if you like it. Our proofs demonstrate that our Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) cracked + crack key/serial/license download cracked is working like a charm.
Stardraw design/documentation applications have become the leading industry-specific software, in use by AV professionals in over 80 countries around the world.
The latest version of our seventh-generation application for AV systems integrators, Stardraw Design 7.1, is not just a drawing tool, but a fully integrated project design and documentation system, which is fast, easy to use, powerful and flexible, with access to a library of over 78,000 symbols from 725 of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
Compared to our earlier design/documentation tools, Stardraw Design 7.1 is a completely new platform with a new, modular architecture that is designed to offer power and flexibility when designing and documenting integrated systems of all types.
- Modular Structure: configure Stardraw Design 7.1 by choosing the drawing environments, utilities and data libraries you need – build a personalized application that suits your requirements and budget.
- Project- and Product-Based Architecture: a single file contains all the data relating to your project including client and project details, product details, all your drawings and all your reports in a single, easy-to-manage framework.
- Project Dashboard: one master view gives you easy access to everything in your project.
- Products View: a new grid view on all the products in your project.
- Multi-tab Interface: all drawings are accessible at the same time, with each drawing on its own tab.
- Linkage: make changes in one drawing or view and changes automatically apply to other drawings and views.
- User Defined Product Wizard: a new and easy way to create your own product data, including all the symbols you need.
- New Drawing Interface: faster and easier with many requested features including grab/pan, wireframe dragging, arrowheads, improved image support and new Properties Grid.
- Updated DWG Filters: support of the latest versions of AutoCAD DWG formats.
Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) download cracked, Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) download crack, cracked Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) download, crack Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) download, full cracked Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) download, download full Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) cracked, crack for Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) ,Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) crack download ,free Stardraw Design 7.1 Last Version(making your design work.eye-opening solutions) download cracked